About this product – Sugandhim Basil Essential Oil From Sugandhim Pure & Natural
Product Features No Of Products: 1 Nos.
There are two known effective routes for delivery of essential oils viz direct inhalation and the other by direct skin contact. Based on the primary delivery routes, different ways of using the natures gift are designed. They are as under:
1. Inhalation: The most widely used domestic method for experiencing the effects of essential oils is inhalation. Just add a few drops to steaming hot water and inhale the steam.
2. Bath: For relaxing oneself, the ideal method is to add in a few drops of relaxing and calming essential oils to the water in the bath tub for complete relaxation. The oil can be added in a Jacuzzi as well.
3. Facial steam: The essential oil can be used for cleansing routine during a facial. Just add a few drops to a facial steamer to avoid direct skin application.
4. Facial oil Blend: The essential oil of interest to be added in carrier oil such as almond, apricot, jojoba or coconut and then perform the routine facial.
5. Body massage: Select the right essential oil for the desired body massage. Post selection add the essential oil to the carrier oil for massage.
6. Room fragrance: To experience a holistic environment at home or at work, just add a few drops of essential oil desired to the room diffuser. The room is set with the ambience desired.
7. Bath salts: A few drops of desired essential oil can be added to the bath salt before scrubbing.
1) The oil may cause irritation to sensitive skin.
2) It should be diluted well before using it.
3) It is not to be used during pregnancy.
Aromatherapy and the said benefits of essential oils are alternative treatments and not meant to be as a substitute for modern medical intervention. No product is intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. No liability is taken for claims arising out of misuse or otherwise of essential oils or any other product. Essential oils are not for consumption and must always be diluted before use. Always keep all essential oils and products out of the reach of children. If you are pregnant or nursing a baby, have a heart disease, epilepsy, high blood pressure or diabetes, seek the advice of a health professional before any essential oils or products. Skin test all products before using. Apply a small amount to the skin on your inner arm. Do not use if redness or irritation occurs.
In The Box: Basil Essential Oil From Sugandhim 100% Pure & Natural
Sugandhim Basil Essential Oil From Sugandhim Pure & Natural price in India : Rs. 350